The Facilities Associate will perform various duties in the office, laboratory and warehouse, and offer general help as needed to assist key personnel. This will be a “do-whatever-it takes” role with a great variety of assigned tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (May include any or all of the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
• Wash laboratory glassware
• Spin fibers for the lab
• Spin fibers for full-scale
• Assist with shipping and receiving as needed
• Assist with pilot system assembly
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
• Run errands (pick up lunch, pick up tools and office supplies
• Stock and clean refrigerator and maintain employee break room
• Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or GED
Skills, Abilities, & Qualifications
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, results-driven and collaborative nature
• Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for physical labor
If this sounds like music to your ears, send your resume to email@example.com. We have immediate openings, so expect to hear from us.
VFT offers competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, matching 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, paid holidays, and the opportunity to work with a top flight team who are putting their dreams into action.
Visionary Fiber Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.